Update on the Reopening of the AAEJATC following the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 outbreak
We expect to reopen the AAEJATC on June 15, 2020. At this time, it is expected that we will resume taking applications on the first Monday in July. Due to the novel coronavirus outbreak, there will be new procedures in place. They are as follows:
1) Until further notice, applications will be taken only 8 at a time, and will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. To guarantee an application spot, please schedule a time in advance by emailing Hope at email@example.com or calling the office (734) 475-1180.
The rest of the applications days for 2020 are as follows: July 6, August 3, August 31 (September date moved to Aug. 31 due to Labor Day) October 5, November 2, and December 7
2) Anyone entering the building after June 15, 2020 will be required to have their temperature taken prior to entry.
3) Anyone entering the building after June 15, 2020 will be required to wear a mask.
4) Hand sanitizer will be available and we will encourage those in the building to utilize the hand sanitizing stations.
5) Anyone who enters the building after June 15, 2020 will be required to follow social-distancing best practices of maintaining 6 feet of distance among anyone in the building.
5)The AAEJATC will clean and disinfect hard surfaces throughout the building each day.
6) The AAEJATC will be practicing social distancing and safe workplace guidelines as issued by the CDC, OSHA and state and federal governments.
*All dates listed above are subject to change depending on any new orders issues by state and/or federal governments.*
Welcome to the Ann Arbor Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Center. Join us at the AAEJATC where you can earn a living and build your career while receiving College credits.
At the AAEJATC, we train apprentices to become highly-qualified and productive State of Michigan licensed journeyman electricians.
Earn While You Learn
If you're interested in furthering your career, apply for one of our apprenticeship programs.