APPLICATIONS POSTPONED UNTIL APRIL 5, 2021. PLEASE MESSAGE US, EMAIL HOPE AT OR CALL OUR OFFICE AT 734-475-1180 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN APPLICATION.
Update on the Reopening of the AAEJATC following the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 outbreak
The AAEJATC is open. At this time, we are not accepting applications. We are expecting to resume applications on April 5, 2021, and aptitude testing and interviews around that time as well. The following strict safety procedures are in place to protect staff, students and members of the public who enter the building:
1) Until April 5, 2021, applications will not be accepted. Once we resume the application process, strict COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place including the following:
2) Anyone entering the building after June 15, 2020 will be required to have their temperature taken prior to entry.
3) Anyone entering the building after June 15, 2020 will be required to wear a mask.
4) Anyone entering the building after June 15, 2020 will be required to complete our COVID-19 Self-Assessment survey.
5) Hand sanitizer is available and we encourage those in the building to utilize the hand sanitizing stations.
6) Anyone who enters the building after June 15, 2020 will be required to follow social-distancing best practices of maintaining 6 feet of distance among anyone in the building.
7) The AAEJATC will clean and disinfect hard surfaces throughout the building each day.
8) The AAEJATC will be practicing social distancing and safe workplace guidelines as issued by the CDC, OSHA and state and federal governments.
*All dates listed above are subject to change depending on any new orders issues by state and/or federal governments.*
Welcome to the Ann Arbor Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Center. Join us at the AAEJATC where you can earn a living and build your career while receiving College credits.
At the AAEJATC, we train apprentices to become highly-qualified and productive State of Michigan licensed journeyman electricians.
Earn While You Learn
If you're interested in furthering your career, apply for one of our apprenticeship programs.